The Documents search provides you with basic details of documents that have been lodged with ASIC and allows you to purchase copies of them.
You can search for documents by using a document number. If you are not sure what the document number is, you can perform an Organisations and Business Names search, this will show you a list of the available documents for a particular organisation or business name.
Information we provide for free includes:
- date the document was lodged
- unique document ID number
- type of document
- number of pages, and
- cost of purchasing a copy of the document.
Products available for purchase include:
- copy of a publicly available document, and
- certified copy of a publicly available document (sent by mail).