Organisations and business names
The Organisation and Business Names search provides information on organisations and business names recorded on the ASIC registers.
Some of the organisation types returned when performing this search are:
- business names
- registered bodies
- foreign companies
- managed investment schemes, and
- non-registered entities.
The information you receive will depend on the organisation you are searching for.
Some examples of information we provide for free include:
- organisation name
- unique identification number (ABN, ACN, ARBN, ARSN)
- type of company
- registration date
- next review date
- locality of registered office, and
- list of documents lodged with ASIC.
Products available for purchase include:
- current and/or historical extract
- company charges extract
- roles and relationship extract, and
- copy of a certificate showing details of registration of corporation(s).