Business name holder - Persons
This search allows you to search for an individual business name holder (i.e. a person/sole trader) and see what business names they hold.
You will be able to search the business names index by selecting the 'Search business names register' tab located on the ASIC connect homepage.
Information we will provide for free includes:
- current person name details;
- role/s held;
- current business name details;
- former state and territory registration details;
- current address for service of documents;
- current principal place of business;
- business name holder type; and
- joint venture partner details.
You can purchase a current or a current and historical extract about a business name. You can also purchase a business name holder person and organisation extracts, however this service is not yet available online from ASIC. Go to www.asic.gov.au/business-names for more information on how to purchase these extracts.
Information brokers also provide additional services for obtaining information on our public registers and may include information from sources other than ASIC.