The Documents search provides you with basic details of documents that have been lodged with ASIC and allows you to purchase copies of them.
You can search for documents by the organisation name or number, person name or document number.
Information we provide for free includes:
- date the document was lodged
- unique document ID number
- type of document
- number of pages, and
- cost of purchasing a copy of the document.
Products available for purchase include:
- copy of a publicly available document, and
- certified copy of a publicly available document (sent by mail).
Information brokers also provide additional services for obtaining information on our public registers and may include information from sources other than ASIC.